Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Opa!!!

Sorry my last post was so short! I was pressed for time on the computer!

Well, I am unfortunately writing this from the internet at the Amsterdam airport. I am waiting for my flight that will take me to London and then home to Phoenix. I am very depressed about this as I would much rather continue my travels. It has been absolutely awesome and I can't imagine doing anything else! I am already planning next summer as I couldn't make it to many places that people recommended and looked fun. I am hoping to go to Switzerland, Prague, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, etc. etc. etc. I could go on all day!

Greece was absolutely fantastic. Words cannot even describe the beauty. The water is crystal clear. Tiffany, Ashley and I bought rafts and literally floated in the ocean for about seven hours straight the other day. Then, we went out and stayed out all night! It was really probably one of the most fun times in my life! Plus, Greek men are gorgeous!

This will be my last post as I will no longer be in Europe! But I will keep the blog because you can expect me to be back here as soon as it is humanly possible! For example, visiting Sarah in Thailand is definitely in the near future!

Adios! Au Revoir! Bye!

~Rik

No comments: