Thursday, June 7, 2007

Espana esta mi amor!

Hola! Sarah and I are in Barcelona right now after traveling from Madrid to Valencia and now to the lovely Barcelona. Our hostel is awesome and we went to the beach and are now hot, tan Americans!

We finally got our luggage and we couldn´t be happier about that. However, my bag is extremely heavy and I´m going to have to send some stuff home to help out my back!

We´re heading to Cannes, France in a couple of days and then to Paris which I am definitely looking forward to!

I didn´t know I could have so much fun until this trip. We´ve met so many cool people and look forward to meeting more.

I´ll update from France!

Rikki Roo Bear
Sarah says Hi!

2 comments:

Abby said...

well hello there...i am very jealous of you right now, it sounds like you are having a blast! alrighty bye

here said...

Ha Ha about the bag. When your Mom told me about putting everything in plastic bags to get more in I thought you may be in trouble with the packing. Send little packages back at every destination you can. Your trip is sounding wonderful! Lisa