Thursday, June 14, 2007

Im ready for some German Beer!

Hello from Munich, Berlin! It is absolutely gorgeous weather and Sarah and I are resting for our first big night out in the city of beer. We are going to the famous Hoffbro (I know thatäs not how zou spell it) house with some nice young boys from Anapolis, Maryland! They donät know the Sloss Familz though. sorrz about the tzping the zs are where the ys are supposed to be.

Anywazs, we loved Paris and definitelz wore ourselves out which we proved correct bz stazing in our hostel all daz todaz after our uncomfortable night train here. Saturdaz, night weäre catching a train to Berlin and then off to Amsterdam.

Im excited to report that I have finalized my plans to meet Tiff in Greece. Im excited but nervous that mz travel buddz Sarah and I are separating. However, I will come back with more memories and that is verz exciting.

I will post more when I get to Berlin and let zou know how mz German experience is going! Beer, here I come! hahaha

I love everyone and miss you,
Erica

No comments: